Applying for a Clore Short Course
Applications are currently closed. Applications for the June 2018 course will open this autumn. To be notified of future courses please register your interest.
The Clore Leadership Short Course Programme is supported by Arts Council England, through a three-year grant to develop sector leaders.
To be eligible for an Arts Council England subsidised place applicants must be working in England, with at least five years’ paid work experience in the arts, museums and/or libraries sector and be committed to developing their career as a cultural leader in England.
- Twenty five places are available on each course.
- Quality of application is of course considered in determining our final decision. Applicants will be selected for the course in such a way that the broadest range of backgrounds possible is achieved - be that in terms of artform, gender, race or geography.
- We will normally only have one participant from any one organisation on a single course. However, on occasion we may take up to two participants from the same organisation, as long as that organisation has more than 200 employees and the two participants do not work closely together.
- We will notify all candidates of our decision whether they are successful or not by the deadline given.
- Approval of the selected candidates is made by the Director of the Clore Leadership Programme, whose decision is final.
Nominator Support Form
- Applications can not be submitted without the Nominator Support Form and must be submitted by the deadline.
- You must complete a nominator support form even if you are freelance or run your own business. Having the Nominator Support Form completed can take time so we strongly advise that you send the form to your nominator as soon as you start to complete the application form.
- If you work for an organisation you can ask a line manager or a board member to complete your nominator support form. If you are freelance we would suggest that you ask someone you have worked with to complete the form. However in both cases it is more important to ask someone who knows you, who understands your leadership potential and who can identify how the course will benefit you.
If you have any access needs please do not hesitate to get in touch with us either by telephone 020 7420 9433 or email: email@example.com